Attract more customers with consistent quality content
Content marketing is a great way to tell your story, build brand awareness and invite customers into a deeper relationship with what you have to offer. But, creating great quality content on a consistent basis can be challenging.
An editorial calendar will help you create great content on a consistent basis so you can stay top of mind with your audience and share all aspects of your brand story and values.
By the end of this course, you'll have your own editorial calendar and an entire editorial system that’s quick to set up, easy to use and gives you a visual snapshot of the status of all of your in-progress content.
In this course you will learn
- What content marketing is all about
- How to create content your customers will find valuable and engaging
- How to find the right combination of topics, channels, mediums, formats and posting frequency
- How to create a content framework
- How to create a simple process to manage your content production activities
- How to create an intuitive, visual system to manage your content production
- How to visualise all your in-progress content on a calendar at the click of a button
- Lesson 0: Welcome and Introduction
- Lesson 1: Ingredients for Effective Content Marketing
- Lesson 2: Planning Your Content Framework and Topics
- Lesson 3: Mapping Out All Stages of the Content Production Process
- Lesson 4.1: Getting Started with Trello
- Lesson 4.2: Setting Up Your Editorial System
- Lesson 4.3: Adding Content to Your Editorial System
- Lesson 4.4: Keeping Your Content Organised
- Lesson 4.5: Creating Your Editorial Calendar
- Lesson 5: Resources & Action Steps
BONUS: fill-in-the-blanks workbook to guide you through the course
BONUS: plug and play editorial calendar Trello project
Get instant access now.